“To develop our children to believe in themselves by nurturing, incorporating, and applying their talents, gifts, abilities, and character.”
- At The Roman Ridge School:
- Your child will be made to feel worthy, loved and confident in whom they are as members of The Roman Ridge School community.
- Your child will be carefully guided as they face challenges with maximum effort, enabling them to realize achievements academically, socially, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
- Your child will be taught to be respectful and responsible.
- Your child will have a joy for learning from a curriculum crafted to be relevant to their lives.
- Your child will be encouraged to develop characteristics that encompass true Christian values.
- Your child will learn to put forth maximum effort in all areas of life i.e. Home, School, at Worship, and in the Community.
This we achieve by:
- Having a caring, stimulating, well-planned environment where each child feels secure and can develop fully as an individual.
- Placing great emphasis on the teaching of the core foundation subjects, in particular the teaching of Reading, Written and Oral Language, Mathematics and Science.
- Providing a curriculum which is broad-based, relevant and balanced.
- Creating a climate where children find school enjoyable.
- Developing a positive partnership which values the vital parental contribution to school life and to the education of their children.
- Helping pupils develop personal, spiritual and moral values, an understanding of a variety of religious beliefs, and a tolerance for others and their way of life.
At The Roman Ridge School, we recognize that the education of your children is a shared venture between you, the parents, and us, the staff of the school. We welcome your support and value your involvement.
You can also invoke data transfer from the command line, which makes it possible to schedule data transfer between databases.
a type of hand-woven fabric
symbol of excellence, genuineness, authenticity
According to "The Adinkra Dictionary" by W. Bruce Willis, the nsaa symbols reflects a saying: "nea onnim nsaa oto n'ago", which he translates as "He who does not know authen
Full List of Symbols and Meanings